Hilton Garage Careers
Interested in a career in the motor industry? As an expanding Used Car Dealership, Hilton Garage often have exciting job vacancies in all areas of the business, so take a look at the roles available below. Our vacant positions change all the time, so if you don't see anything suitable please check this page in a few days.
Car Sales ExecutiveAbout Hilton Garage
Hilton Garage is one of the most successful and largest car supermarkets in the UK, selling thousands of cars per year and has been established since 1973. We are a great company to work for. The position of Car Sales Executive in our business is extremely rewarding. We are still a family business and this shows in the way we treat our staff and customers alikeBenefits of Experienced Car Sales Executive
- Our cars are among the lowest priced in the UK, and we prefer to help customers to buy rather than to sell.
- There is an opportunity to earn an excellent salary with members of our team capable of OTE of £50,000 per anum. Excellent pay and commission structure.Our car Sales Executives are amongst the highest paid in our industry.
- Work with our friendly team as part of a family business
- Experience and proven track record of all aspects of car sales
- FCA trained to offer finance and insurance products
- Weekend work essential
- Able to achieve KPI's
- Able to work as a team as well as own initiative
- Customer Service excellence is a priority
Job Type: Full-time
Hilton Garage is one of the most successful and largest car supermarkets in the UK, selling thousands of cars per year and has been established since 1973. We are a great company to work for.
We require a minimum of a Level 2 Qualified vehicle technician to join our busy workshop with main duties to include service and preparation of sold cars, the successful applicant will benefit from further training and advancement in all aspects of motor vehicle repair. OTE with overtime £28,000.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
SMART Repair Technician
Do you share our passion for cars? One of the country's largest independent used car supermarkets is looking for an ambitious individual to join its existing team of SMART repair specialists. As our purpose-built facility continues to expand, we are looking for a skilled member to join our team who matches the ambitions of the company. The role will involve the improvement of minor cosmetic defects to vehicles by way of touching-in/buffing/paint blow-ins.
The role is Monday-Friday (42.5 hours per week), the salary will be dependent on experience and willingness to perform overtime OTE £21,000 (Based on £9.50 per hour)- £28,000 per annum. 28 days paid holiday per year including Bank Holidays.