We take the hassle out of buying a car, see our simple 4 step home delivery process below.
Order your car online with a £100 deposit, a member of our team will get in touch with you to arrange a delivery date
We will prepare the car for you, it will undergo a full mechanical inspection - If the MOT expires within the next 6 months we will put a fresh 12 months on for you. It will then be valeted and following that it will undergo full sanitisation for your piece of mind.
Your car is about to be dispatched - we request that we receive payment of the full balance 24 hours before delivery, but don't worry - you're covered by our 14 day money-back guarantee click the link for full Terms and Conditions.
Your car will be delivered to your door and the handover will be contactless. You'll then have 14 days to get to know your car and make sure you're happy
Cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
Ordinarily we do not run an organised distance selling scheme.
However, due to the coronavirus outbreak we need to support our valued customers by delivering your vehicle to your home.
If you have ordered and taken delivery of your vehicle without visiting our showroom and you are not buying the car in the course of your trade or business, the following cancellation clause applies:
- You have 14 days to get to know your new vehicle and to make sure it suits you. If you change your mind just let us know in writing by post to Hilton Garage Ltd, The Mease, Hilton, DE65 5FJ or in email to email@example.com and to reach us by 6pm on the 14th day following delivery and we will come and collect the vehicle for a refund.
- Our returns policy includes 25 miles of driving. If you drive further and decide to return the car (up to a maximum of 50 miles), your refund will be adjusted by £1 per additional mile.
- The option to change your mind and return the car ends after you have driven it for more than 50 miles.
- We cannot accept a return of the car if it has been damaged, modified or altered from the condition it was delivered in.
- If the vehicle is faulty or does not match the specification, you will not have to pay to return the vehicle. If you're returning the car because you don't like it, return charges may apply.
- If you do change your mind you cannot use the car once you have notified us - but you must still tax and insure the vehicle until it is collected.
This cancellation (change of mind) clause does not affect any separate rights given to you in The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).